If you're anything like me, you fall asleep with your makeup on because you're too tired/lazy to care. I've decided to stop being lazy and take better care of my skin since it's literally my largest organ. I wanted to adopt a good but SHORT skin care routine at night, that way I have no excuse to skip it. Here are my three simple steps that take less than 3 minutes.
- CLEANSE - Purity Made Simple by philosophy
- I love this cleanser because it gets ALL my makeup off. Yes, even eye makeup! I wear liquid eyeliner almost every day, and just a little bit of this and water gets everything straight off. It does such a great job, I stopped using the Neutrogena makeup removing towelettes which was a HUGE step for me. It leaves no residue and smells really nice.
- MOISTURIZE - High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream by Origins
- I received this as a sample a year ago and fell in love with it. It's pricey but it goes a long way. I put this on clean skin before I go to sleep, and when I wake up my skin looks well rested even if I'M not.
- TREAT - Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy by Fresh
- Welp, it's officially winter. One of my bad habits is biting the dead skin off my lips. I know, GROSS. I started to do a honey/sugar scrub maybe once a week, and I follow up by using this treatment before bed. It's hydrating and smells nice. I'll definitely purchase the full size when I run out!
What do you use? Do you follow a routine? My skin type is oily/combination so I'm curious to hear what other people use for their skin type. Let me know in the comments below!